Although we try to make your stay hassle free and strive for perfection, we must be honest and share these facts.
- Located in the heart of the Leiden, guestswill find many pubs and restaurants nearby. With this in mind, guests may find
that street noise is slightly audible inside the home.
- Babies under one and children over ten are
welcome, but this home is not suitable for toddlers. If required, we can
provide a crib.
- This much-loved, 17th century residence
features original fixtures and woodwork. Filled with antique furnishings and
eclectic artwork, guests will find history around every corner. As such, guests
will find that the decor in some places might be worn.
- While there is no air-conditioning in the master bedroom, you can on request be provided with a fan for their use.
- To maintain your view from the bedroom
window, we will water our beautiful garden each day during the warmer months. You
will be informed of what time the plants will be watered.
- This home has two short, but steep internal
- Please be aware that there are no washing
machine and dryer in this home but there is a dry-cleaner's around the corner
which you can use for overnight service.
- As this home is cosily nested beneath the
hosts home, guests may find that they can hear the upstairs from time to time.
- Street parking is restricted around this
home, however guests will find ample paid parking in walking distance..
- The minimum stay length for this home is two
- st.PIERRE is a non-smoking apartment. However the patio at the back is a good spot to have a quick cigarette in privacy, without having to go out on the street.